Carolina Hideaway – Lake Norman Vacation Rentals
Located in historic Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, Carolina Hideaway may be Lake Norman’s finest vacation rental property. The Hideaway an island onto itself, offering more than 4200 square feet of casually elegant waterfront living on 2.8 private acres at the end of a wooded peninsula (view gallery).
If you’re interested in renting the finest vacation rental home on Lake Norman, we believe you’ve just found it.
The Hideaway features:
- A large comfortable home, with expansive windows for dramatic lake views
- A spectacular gourmet kitchen, featuring twin islands and a 48” Wolf double ovenTwo master suites and sleeping space for twelve
- Extensive covered, screened and open porches
- A built in 8ft. by 5ft. movie theatre with movie library
- A beautiful boathouse bar sitting over the lake
- A fire pit with spectacular water views
- Outdoor ping-pong, ladder golf, etc.
- More than 1200 feet of shoreline for great fishing
- A small private beach and sandbox, surrounded by palm trees
Lake Norman is North Carolina’s most beautiful lake. Carolina Hideaway might just be the most unique and special vacation rental home on it.
Contact us online or call us at 513-225-3513 to learn more or book your dream vacation on Lake Norman.
We do not host weddings of any kind. No exceptions.
Luxury Vacation Home for Rent on Lake Norman
One of the best places we stayed! The owner was available whenever to call with questions, the property had amazing views, and the amenities could not be matched by any other lake rental property.Todd Hoover
I have seen many vacation properties on Lake Norman. Carolina Hideaway offers a unique experience unlike any other. The owner is dedicated to quality and complete satisfaction of his customers.John Carney
Truly spectacular. This Lake Norman vacation rental home is the perfect location for a fun and memorable vacation with your family. We’ll be back next year!Keith Zurawski
The house is truly lovely. Great location, great facilities and great family location. So amazing.Keith Stone